Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Random Hike

Today Hannah, Steph, and I went for a hike to Mydral...which I think was the name of the lake. I get so confused with all the different trail names that I start forgetting what is what. We had to walk quite away from our cabin to the actual trail head. On our way I found this cute little house. The picture doesn't do it justice and not everything fit in the picture. It was very green and had tons of little buildings and a stream. It was gorgeous. It looked like a hobbit village....with houses.


Here's me next to the sign I think was referring to the lake. 


This is me posing at the lake! It was so gorgeous! You cold tell it was colder up here. There was some ice on the water and the rocks were so slippery due to the frost.


A view of part of the lake. I would like to hike back here again and try to fish. The trail head guide things said the fishing was great. It better be if I'm carrying fishing gear 8.5 miles!


A view on our way down. The middle hump is Skalafijel (spelling?), the mountain we hiked our first weekend here. 


Another random picture from our descent. I liked the way the clouds looked. The contrast was fun!


It was a nice easy hike. We took about four hours but spent a lot of time stopping and taking pictures. I loved it! The forest was so green too! It was gorgeous!




No comments:

Post a Comment