Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Thursday Night Gaming

Thursday November 7th was so much fun! All of us student teachers met in Husnes for Komle! Jennifer's cooperating teacher, Ruene, and our principal, Einar both joined us for Komle. Once again, it was delicious! I ate it all! It was great to be with the other three girls as they ate it for the first time. YUMMY!!!

After Komle Jennifer went to a meeting with her classes while the other girls and I went to the shopping center. I bought.....more Norwegian chocolate! After that we headed to the local library and used some free WiFi and checked out the Norwegian book collection. Well others did. I checked out the local literature and children's section! I even ran across a book that had pictures of my cooperating teacher. But for her sake I will not add those to my blog! :)

After Jennifer and Ruene's meeting they met us at the library for a game night. Ruene is a big board gamer and brought a few games for us to play. The first was a pirate game. It was quite a bit of fun. In this picture we look really bored but we were actually focusing on the rules! I'm pretty sure Jennifer won....I did horrible!


Then we played my new favorite game, The Resistance, which I will be asking for Christmas this year! Just saying my team would have won the game if anyone would have listened to me! :) I'm not bitter, I swear!


It was a great time! I hope we didn't scare Ruene away!


No comments:

Post a Comment