Translate

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Catch Up

Hello from Norway! I'm sorry I was behind on updating this week. I've been working on lesson plans and enjoying Norway!

So the first post is going to be a recap of some of the things my blog is missing. The first is about the awesome hike we took on the second day in Norway!

One of the cooperating teachers showed up at our door in the early afternoon. I answered it in my pajamas...we were all in our pajamas! She asked if we wanted to go on a trip. We decided, why not. So four of us put some street clothes on and started for the trip.

Turns out it was actually a hike up one of the mountains, Skalafjell.



So we began the hike....

It was beautiful!!


Part of the way up...before the challenging part.



Some of my hiking companions, Kim, Jennifer, and Marianne.



Getting closer to the top!



Made it to the top!!



Signing the book!!



The other direction!



The awesome sign/arrows at the top!

It was a gorgeous trip. I have plenty of pictures that you can check out on Facebook or when I get home! It was a beautiful day and now I can say I hiked a mountain in Norway! I enjoyed it and hope to do it again before the snow comes!

Stay tuned for more catch up posts!!

Tusen Takk!

No comments:

Post a Comment